Monday, January 18, 2010

Brain Spillage #5: Rainy Dayssss

I LOVE the rain! i dont know what it is about the rain that i love, but i just love it. I love the way it smells outside, i love the way it makes the indoors seem more cozy, and i LOVE the way the rain looks dripping off of the sides of buildings and trees. im an artist, so i see things a little differently than most people would. and the rain shimmering off leaves and floating in the air is beautiful. If you are outside while its raining, take a second to admire the beauty, and not just run to the nearest indoor area to stay dry. Its real beauty when you actually take a second to really see.

The one thing i dont like about rainy days is having to drive in the rain! i mean, it is absolutely ridiculous. i drive an SUV, a black izusu trooper, and it is a big metal chunk of metal. How the rain manages to sway it back on forth on the freeway is beyond me. it freaks me out sometimes, but i know i will be ok. i have a rep for not being the best driver, in fact, i have to pay a speeding ticket this week...but the rain makes it kind of a. because one wrong move and BAM!!! u can be dead. so a warning to all you drivers who are driving in the rain...be careful!!!!!!!

you know what else is on my mind right now??? my hair! see, the rain makes me think about my hair because something crazy happens when my hair gets wet, it gets HUGE and CURLY and DISGUSTING! so, i often have to be careful in the rain so my hair doesnt suffer the consequence! also, my hair is currently black with a blond streak, and i have ot be really careful when i shower or else the black dye gets on the blond and makes it gray and hideous. so let me tell you what my retarded self did last night. i usually shower with cold water, because even if i shampoo the colors wont run because of the cold water. but last night i was freezing, and i totally forgot about my hair, and i took a hot shower AND i shampooed my hair. needless to say, when i got out of the shower i saw i had both blond and now gray chunks. SUCKY! but oh well, i have my next hair appointment in about 2 weeks, so, im not worried! :)

well, toodle loo peeps, spread the word about the blog, lets get more followers and COMMENTS!!





Amy G.

1 comment:

  1. my favorite quote from this is the "and its a big metal chunk of metal" hahahahahaha i love that line.

    ReplyDelete