Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brain Spillage #1

Hello there avid readers..or people who are bored and looking for something to do to kill time. Who ever you may be, Welcome to my blog. It's not intended to be something completely superficial, but also nothing completely deep. I like to think of it as a jambalaya of thoughts..and for those of you who know me i like to make a lot of food analogies. :) so join me in my journey of trying to figure out my life for 2010, and if you like what i write pass it on. Lets have some fun! Rock on! Whoop Whoop!

Well, first order of business, "its 2010!! i cant believe it!"...... how many of you are sick and tired of hearing that phrase! i definitely am! i mean, ok, it is 2010, but we have gone through new years MANY times in our lives and as a 20 year old, its still the same ol same ol. But instead of focusing on the fact that we are in the last year of a decade, i want to focus on cleaning my life up a bit and tying up loose ends. I seem to have things together, but the reality is i dont. and at the end of 2009 i found myself feeling very confused...about school, my social life, my love life, and everything else really. this is where my blog idea began. maybe if i wasnt the only one having to process the crap i go through i can get through it easier. what do you think?

whats really on my mind these days is this...
WHAT THE CRAP DO YOU DO WITH AN EX BOYFRIEND???? i mean, you are never really friends, but i cant pretend to be strangers because you already know so much about each other. so, where the crap do they fit in your life? let me tell you a story...

there once was a very naive, and awesome, 16 year old who fell in love with a boy. 2 years later, after many laughs, tears, and inappropriate behavior, he broke her heart in an effort to try to cut himself out of her life to not get in her way in the future. so...there was lies, deciet, and hurtful things said leading up to a relationship that although it was over, never really had closure. Now, they havent seen each other since their breakup, and now its been 4 years since the event. Do you think seeing each other would bring closure? Does absence make the heart grow fonder or does the distance have an "out of sight out of mind" effect? help!

(in case you didnt notice...i was talking about me...and if you really didnt know that man, maybe you should find a less complex blog to read! oh jk jk!)

on the bright side...things that are making me happy at this time are 2 different things..
1. my new ipod touch (given to me by my awesome amazing boss)
2. my new smashbox gel eyeliner (any classy girl should own one)

that remind me of my new years resolutions..feel free to share yours!
1. BE MORE CLASSY
-im known for being ghetto and so latin! lol..but i really want to be more classy. mostly because classy women are more beautiful that trashy ones.
2. LET MY HAIR GROW
-it has been virtually the same length for 3 years...time to grow out my afro!
3. GET SOME EXERCISE
-for those who know me know my weight isnt a big deal to me, but i do want to get at least a walk or jog in every week. but so i dont become morbidly obese and not able to see my feet!! that would suck because i wear cute shoes! :)
4. STICK WITH THIS BLOG
-now this first one is exceptionally long because it is my first one, but others will be short and maybe even deeper and longer. who knows? just how life is unpredictable this blog will be too. i will try my best to give you as much info as a i can, to give you a clear perspective. i always seem to quit everything i start in my life, and i am determined to stick with this!



well...this has been installment numero uno! i love you all lots and share the love.

stay classy...erg..internet peoples.



Amy G.

3 comments:

  1. amy you never cease to amaze though i will say that in writing long blogs you tend to have some grammatical and spelling errors. no biggy just thought i'd inform you so that you can catch them next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..thanks jared! and as for spelling and grammar..its my blog homie..i do what i waaaant! lol..but thanks for the tip. i know ur just looking out so i dont look like an idiotaaaa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup Yup i got your back. I know how you like to be grammatically correct and spell things right especially since that one paper of mine from 1st year MCA lol have fun chika

    ReplyDelete