Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brain Spillage #11: Pelo

Pelo. Hair. Yuck. lol

i have been blessed (more like cursed) with such strange hair. for those of you who don't know, i am a natural original one-of-a-kind freak or nature salvadorian RED HEAD! i know! weird right! every time i tell people i am a redhead, they completely flip and don't believe me! luck for me, my roots always grow faster than my hair lady can keep up with and if u are lucky enough you can see my red hair looking red and flaming next to my jet black hair. its kind of cool liking, but def annoying sometimes.

its sort of peculiar because it seems everyone in my family has a weird trait. (please note my only family is my mom, dad, sister 1, sister 2, and cousin evelyn). for example, my dad has dimples! im pretty sure they are dimples and not laugh lines. my mom has super white skin, like whiter than a white person! she actually sunburns daily during the summertime. oldest sister has jet black hair, naturally (that scumbag! lol), and sister 2 had green eyes. now what do i get stuck with....RED HAIR! it's like, really?? is that really what i needed to get. it seems a little, i dont know, RIDICULOUS!!! but its ok, theres hair dye for a reason, riiiiight?

i currently like my dye job, and as you may know, i go through hair colors faster than a pimp goes through hoes! lol. let see there was....

natural and blond
purple
black
red and blond
black and blue
blue black
jet black
burgandy
red
orange
brown
dark brown
chocolate brown
and now black and blond

its been a journey, and my hair has suffered, and im pretty sure i have less scalp than most people, but it has been totally worth it! i mean, it takes a sacrifice to be this awesome sometimes! :D

well, i must get back to work, which today is consisting of making 35 copies of a 200 page book. so it should def be fun...NOT!



love you all..



A.A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment