Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brain Spillage #38: DAILY BLOGS BEGINNING NOW...

yes. its true. i shall be posting a blog every day for the next 7 days. of course, this will be with a purpose.

as you obviously know by now, i am a complete music nut. i can pend hours on youtube watching videos and live performances. I love it! so, i thought i would share some of my favorite acoustic performances and why they are my favorites. my goal is to do one everyday for the next week, but when it comes to music it might just go over the next 7 days, but we will see.

the first one today is a DOOOOZYYY! i cannot chose between these two songs, so i will post them both. i have been seriously obsessing over both songs for the past two weeks, listening to them constantly on repeat at work, at home, and in my car. I simply cannot get enough.

1. Landslide by Fleetwood Mac


I am in love with this song. the lyrics really get to me every time i listen to this song. its an unconventional love song. it doesnt have to be between a man and a woman, in fact, in the beginning of this live performance Stevie Nicks dedicates it to her father. it talks about dealing with changes in life but still loving this person, whoever this person may be to you. for me, this song speaks to me about my love life in general. i have been afraid of jumping into anything because i never want to feel heartbreak again. so, im taking my love and putting it down and hopefully a wonderful man will come across it in his journey and a landslide will bring him to me.


2. Jackson by Johnny Cash and June Carter


for all you dummies that have not seen the movie Walk the Line, Johnny Cash and June Carter have one of the most messed up and romantic love stories ever. Everything was so wrong, but they were so perfect for each other. This song, Jackson, always makes me smile. you can definitely see the chemistry between them..and i LOVE the way Johnny Cash just stares at her and cannot keep his eyes off of her. they are adorable, and this is such a fun song. i love this live performance of it.




Well..those are my first two. please comment and subscribe. there will be more to come, trust me, i have so many live performances on my itunes its ridiculous!






music is my life. your life sucks. lol

A.A.K.


No comments:

Post a Comment