Monday, June 6, 2011

Brain Spillage #36: new beginnings

currently i am being tortured...obligated to use the internet at a local starbucks during the time of day when teeny boppers are getting out of school and piling in here to get their daily caffeine fix. pffft. kids.

on brighter new, I HAVE MOVED OUT! i am officially living on my own with a kickass roommate...my sister! LOL. but really, we managed to move all, and i mean ALL of our crap out of our old house into our new place in like a few hours. we settled in and i have to say, we have some awesome housemates.

1. Mariposa: i really don't know if this is his real name, but he has been addressed by this name since i got here. he is a gay guy from honduras, and he is super cool. when i woke up this morning he was cooking shrimp. i love him already.

2. Don Kenny: this dude reminds me of the an old guy who used to be a drug dealer in his younger days but has now retired to a life of smoking cigars on the front porch. this dude, honestly, kind of creeps me out, but hes harmless and totally nice. he gave us a tv!

3. my sister: yes, the domestically challenged one. she is pretty awesome and has made this whole debacle smooth and effortless. i love her. my sister is better than yours.

this past weekend i lost my phone, and i have been desperately tracking my replacement phone which is to be delivered to my old address sometime today. they said 10am, but its 3pm and it has not yet been delivered. im going a little crazy, life without my phone is intense. i feel so disconnected. from everything. and everyone. not to mention i had several job interviews last weeks and people were supposed to be getting back to me this weekend and today and i HAVE NOO PHONE! jeez. worst timing ever.

well..im off to do my first grocery shopping. i decided this next week i shall only eat lettuce with lemon and hard boiled eggs and raisins. sounds gross...but its actually delicious. :)







out of momma's house. yee.


A.A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment