Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brain Spillage #27: NOT YOU TOO!!

as you all know i had my first therapy session tonight.

DISASTER!

first, my therapist was about 10000000000 years old. second, she was MEAN! i mean, i felt like she didnt take one word i said seriously. it was a little hurtful. third, she lectured me for about 30 minutes on how i should exercise everyday and that will help my CLINICAL DEPRESSION. what a boob. thanks lady, my depression is not caused by my apparent severe obesity.

i guess its back to searching, searching, searching for another psychiatrist. URGH





A.A.K.

1 comment:

  1. You could always try Patten's shrink. I hear good reports from her, and i also know that from meeting her she has a nice warm personality. Also she is way younger than 10000000000 years old

    ReplyDelete