Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Brain Spillage #26: ew.

so i have henceforth decided that i will try and update my blog everyday. have this be kind of like my online journal of sorts. of course, i will keep certain people anonymous as i don't want to ruin their great reputations. its funny the things you find out about people when they think they love you. hah!

anyways, i was on my way to school this morning, which is about a 45 minute drive, and i decided that i was having a bad hair day. i knew this was going to basically ruin my day and it would be the only thing i was really focusing on. so i turned around and started to drive back home. i took a shower and started to put my make up on. i walk into the living room and see my mom there look as confused as ever. she says so me "i thought u left like 30 minutes ago" i responded telling her something along the lines of "you are crazy. ive been here the whole time you old loon!" god, shes funny.

but now, i am in a bigger predicament. i dont know what to do with my hair, and i have about 28 minutes to decide as i have to get going in order to make my next class. ahhhhh! sometimes i wish my hair would just be awesome all the time..like Freakazoid's hair or like that evil dude from the incredibles. sure, i would look like a troll, but so what. it would have me a ton of money on hair ties and bobby pins. oh, the elusive bobby pin. i swear a buy a pack of those every week and they always disappear. oh man. i must finish this before i keep going on another rant. BLEH!





doing better today. first therapy session at 7. fingers crossed for some Wellbutrin.





A.A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment