Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Brain Spillage #18: dun dun DUNNNN!!!

basically, this is what is going on...



LIFE IS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i would have known that unemployment sucks so much i would have begged my boss to not lay me off. It has been exactly ONE WEEK since my descent into the statistic of unemployed brown Americans. Don't get me wrong. At first, waking up late, doing whatever i wanted, and watching tv all day was great, but after day 2 i was ready to assassinate myself. i feel so useless and irritable. Even as im misspelling words in this blog, that annoying little red line under the letters is driving me nuts. AND with all this free time i still haven't even managed to get an awesome tan....

but i do have some things to report.....this past weekend. OH GOD! where to begin????

well, it all starts friday night with an A's game. (and yes they won, unlike the giants. haha. really? lost to the dodgers?? BAHAHA!). so now that i am now legally able to buy alcohol, me and my buddy javier ended up getting pretty buzzed at the game, which made Coco Crisp a lot funnier than it would regularly be. saturday, BOOT! omg! have you ever had a boot of beer? it is absolutely insane. i felt like i was gonna die, especially when it started getting all psychotic on me and bubbling and whatnot. saturday night..my party. i will not get into details, but lets say i woke up wearing different clothes, very upset, and having only slept like 4 hours. sunday..PRIDE! the gay pride parade was insane! i saw more naked men than i have in my life, but once again, the booze helped lubricate (!!) the situation and it was an awesome time. especially dancing to Bulletproof with my sister and cousin with it BLARING from the speaker right next to us. pretty awesome! i love living in the bay area...


now, i must get back to checking my dad's email. he cant even turn on the computer. LOL. urgh, and trying to find a new job. i need more moneys!! i have shows to go to, shoes to buy, and weekends to live up!






michael scott just burned his foot on a george foreman grill. :)

A.A.K.



p.s. has anyone ever loved someone, got over it, and then realized you were just lying to yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment