Monday, June 7, 2010

Brain Spillage #16 I SUCK AT LIFE

my darlings! i apologize. I have not written a blog in 2 MONTHS! i am the worst most horrible person alive!

apologies aside, A LOT has happened in these 2 months. let me try to backtrack. hmm..

March: nothing exciting really happened in march. i was doing the usual, school and work. pretty lame. i think the only thing exciting that happened this month was that i bought a new car. i think. im not sure. im have bad memory.

April: was awful. i was heartbroken the whole month and felt like a total drag. i think i gained like 5 pounds in april. it was horrible. i wish to never relive this month or wish the sadness of this month upon anyone. heartbreak is terrible.

May: SCHOOLS OUT! WHOOOOO!!! passed every class with flying colors (not a hard thing to do when you're a genius like me). Also, i got to see PARAMORE, my number 2 favorite band of all time. it was an amazing show. if you havent heard them before, i recommend you do so. My crazy boss (as seen on brain spillage #1) decided that she doesn't need me anymore as she needs to use my salary to fuel her designer shoe and bag addiction, so I am currently in my last week of work and still on the job hunt. i applied for a job at this detox place. it coincides with my major and it seems like something i would enjoy.

hmm..what else has happened. oh yeah! i had a BABY! JUST KIDDING! LOL. im 20! come on! i dont even have a degree yet! i can barely take care of myself!

June! june is the best month ever! i mean, it starting to get warm, people are starting their tans, school is out, and it is the month that holds the most important day in the history of mankind. MY BIRTHDAY! this year i am turning 21, and i fear the world is not ready for me to be. but its alright, who cares! more deets coming on the birthday celebration later. i am a little busy right now shopping online for beginner chess books for my boss's son. yup. all in a days work.

i promise not to falter on my blog again, and keep you all posted of my crazy life. must get back to job hunting/being my boss's slave.






cranberry juice and hot cheetos,


A.A.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment